§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) Hereafter we shall provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is related to your person e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Art. 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Leder-Stoll OHG Company
Managing Director Dr. Joachim Stoll
60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone number: +49 69 297056-0
Our data protection officer can be reached at
Gesellschaft für Personaldienstleistungen mbH
Mr Nils Gustke
34119 Kassel, Germany
Phone number: +49 561 78968-93
Fax number: +49 561 78968-61
Mr Gustke will be happy to be at your service for any questions and suggestions you may have regarding data protection.
(3) When you get in contact with us via email or a contact form, the data you share (your email address, and potentially your name, address and telephone number) will be saved by us so that we may answer your questions. Data incurred in this context shall be deleted by us once storage is no longer necessary, or we shall restrict the processing if legal requirements to preserve records exist.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
Right of access by the data subject, Art. 15 GDPR
Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
Right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR
Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
Right to object, Art. 21 GDPR
Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
(2) You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection about the processing of your personal data by us. The responsible authority is:
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte
65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
Phone number: +49 611 1408 - 0
Fax number: +49 611 1408 - 900
§ 3 The collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website solely for information (i.e. when you do not register or share further information with us) we will only collect the personal data that your browser shares with our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary in order to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and safety (the legal basis is Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- the volume of data transferred in each case
- website the request arrives from
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be saved on your device when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to your browser and saved on your hard drive and through which specified information flows to the entity that placed it (in this case, to us). Cookies cannot execute any programme on or transfer any viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the overall website more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation will be explained hereafter:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted upon closing the browser. In particular, these include session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which the various requests of your browser during the collective session can be assigned. Through this process your device can be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a predetermined time, which can vary depending on the cookies. You can delete the cookies at any time under the browser security settings.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your wishes and as such refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we advise you that this may prevent you from using all the functionalities of this website.
f) The Flash cookies (local shared objects) used will be retrieved via your Flash plug-in and not via your browser. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are filed on your device. These objects save the necessary data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed you must install a relevant add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be disabled by setting your browser to privacy mode. In addition, we recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history at regular intervals.
§ 4 Disclosure of data
The disclosure of your personal data to third parties by us occurs exclusively for the purposes of order processing with service partners, e.g. with the logistics enterprise assigned to the delivery and with the financial institution responsible for payment matters. In the event of disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the extent of the personal data shared is restricted to the minimum necessary.
The transmission of your personal data to third parties for reasons other than the aforementioned will not take place.
We only give your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the transmission, in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- in the event that, in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR, there is a legal obligation to disclose the data, insofar as this is permissible by law
- and, in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR, is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship with you.
During the order process we will request permission from you for the transmission of your personal data to third parties.
§ 5 Newsletter and product recommendations
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter so that we may inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For subscription to our newsletter we use the double opt in system. This means that after registering we will send an email to the given email address in which we ask for confirmation that you wish to receive the newsletter. Furthermore, we will save the IP address used and the date of the registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to verify your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your email address is the only compulsory information required to send the newsletter. The disclosure of any further, separately denoted data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your email address for the purposes of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent for the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe. You may revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, via an email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in our legal notice (Imprint).
(5) Please be aware that when sending the newsletter we analyse your user behaviour. To complete this analysis the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one pixel images, that are saved on our website. For analysis we connect the data named in section 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. With the data gained in this way we create a user profile to enable us to customise the newsletter and product recommendations in our online shop to suit your individual interests. As a result, we can learn when you read our newsletter and which links you click on in the newsletter and infer from this your personal interests. We will connect this data with actions effected by you on our website. You may object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link to unsubscribe from the newsletter, which is provided in every newsletter, or by informing us in another way. This information will be saved for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe we save this data purely statistically and anonymously.
(6) To send our newsletter we use the newsletter service emarsys provided by Emarsys interactive services GmbH, Stralauer Platz 34, 10243 Berlin, Germany. emarsys allows us to organise the delivery of the newsletter and the analysis, or rather the tracking of the opening of the newsletter.
Storage of email address at emarsys
In order to allow the organisation of the newsletter delivery to be performed by emarsys, the email address given for the newsletter will be saved on emarsys servers within the EU.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files which are placed on your computer to enable an analysis as to how visitors use the site. As a general rule, the information collected by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and saved there. Should an IP-anonymization be activated on this website, Google will first truncate your IP address in the area of member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will a full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and then truncated. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operators for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser for the scope of Google Analytics will not be linked with any other data held by Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIp()” add-on. This means that IP addresses will only be processed in truncated form ensuring that the user cannot be identified. If the data collected about you corresponds to personally identifiable information, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistics gained from this allow us to improve and develop our site so that it is more interesting for you as a user. For exceptions when personal data may be transmitted to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield frameworks, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 7 Use of Google Adwords Conversion6
(1) We use the assistance of Google Adwords to enable us to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material (Google Adwords) on external websites. By using the data from the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We do so in order to show you promotions that are relevant to you, to design our website to be more interesting for you and to reach a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials will be sent via Google using so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose we use ad server cookies, through which the specified parameters of performance measurement, such as insertion of ads or clicks by the user, can be measured. Provided that you get to our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will save a cookie on your computer. These cookies generally expire after 30 days and do not serve to collect your personal data. Along with this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post view conversions) and opt out information (labelling that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) will generally be saved as analysis values.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognise your internet browser. As long as a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie saved on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user has clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie will be assigned to each Adwords customer. This means that cookies cannot be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We do not collect or process any personal data ourselves during the specified advertising activities. We obtain only the statistical analyses made available by Google. With the aid of these analyses, we can identify which of the advertising activities used are particularly effective. We do not receive additional data arising from the use of advertising materials and in particular, we are unable to identify the user with this information.
(4) Because of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically creates a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence over the extent and the further use of the data collected by Google via the use of this tool and inform you hereafter of our knowledge regarding this: The integration of AdWords Conversion enables Google to receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or have clicked on one of ours ads. Provided that you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible for the provider to find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent the participation in this tracking process in various ways:
a) by using the relevant browser software settings, in particular the suppression of third party cookies ensures that you do not receive ads from third parties;
b) by deactivating the conversion tracking cookies, done by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the domain www.googleadservices.com are blocked, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted, when you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers, who take part in the self-regulated campaign “About Ads”, using the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted, when you delete your cookies;
d) by continued deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome using the following link: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996?hl=en&ref_topic=7048998. However, we advise you that this may prevent you from using all the functionalities of this website.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information about Google’s data protection can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. Alternatively, you may visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at https://www.networkadvertising.org/. Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 8 Remarketing
Alongside Adwords Conversion, we use Google Remarketing. This is a process with which we wish to contact you again. Through this application, after using our website our advertisements can be inserted into your further internet usage. This occurs by means of cookies saved in your browser, which enable Google to collect and analyse data regarding your user behaviour when visiting different websites. In this way Google can identify your previous visits to our website. Google states that the connection of any data collected during remarketing with your personal data, which may be saved by Google, does not take place. More specifically, Google states that pseudonymisation is used during remarketing.
§ 9 A/B Testing
(1) This website also conducts analysis of user behaviour via so-called A/B testing. This enables us to show you our website with slight changes in content, depending on profile assignment. This allows us to analyse our site, regularly improve it and develop it so that it is more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for A/B testing is Art. 6 par. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) To complete this analysis, cookies are saved on your computer (see further details in section 3). The data collected in this way is saved by those responsible solely on their server in Paris, France. You may prevent analysis by deleting existing cookies and preventing cookies from being saved. Please be aware that if you prevent cookies from being saved, you may not be able to fully use our website. By changing your browser settings you can prevent the storage of cookies. You may prevent the use of A/B testing by clicking on the following link: https://www.abtasty.com/#abtastyoptout=1
(3) The IP address will be processed in truncated form before completing the analysis, thereby preventing them being linked to a particular person. The IP address transmitted by your browser with not be linked with any other data we collect.
(4) The service provider for the analysis is AB Tasty. Third party information regarding data protection can be found at https://www.abtasty.com/gdpr-compliance/.
§ 10 Shop and product feedback
For the scope of quality assurance we use the customer and product feedback software provided by the service provider eKomi, der eKomi, Ltd., Markgrafenstraße 11, 10969 Berlin, Germany. For the purposes of product feedback and the review of our online shop you will receive a one-off automatically generated email with a an electronic request to review the site via the eKomi homepage which you may of course ignore.
§ 11 Additional notes on the Privacy Notice for purchases on account and by SEPA direct debit of Leder-Stoll OHG (hereinafter: "we")
(1) By choosing to pay by purchase on account, by installments, or by SEPA direct debit, you confirm your consent to the Privacy terms of payolution and the processing of your personal data. These provisions are provided to you again below for information purposes only.
(2) When choosing to pay on account or by SEPA direct debit, personal information required to process these payment methods (first name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, gender) along with the data required to process the transaction (item, invoice amount, interest, installments, due dates, total amount, invoice number, taxes, currency, order date and time of order) will be shared with payolution for the purpose of undertaking risk assessments to meet its regulatory obligations.
(3) In order to verify the identity and/or solvency of the customer, queries and information requests will be shared with publicly accessible databases and credit agencies. Information and, if necessary, credit information on the basis of statistical methods can be requested from the following providers:
- CRIF GmbH, Diefenbachgasse 35, Vienna, 1150, Austria
- CRIF AG, Hagenholzstrasse 81, Zurich, 8050, Switzerland
- CRIF Bürgel GmbH, Radlkoferstraße 2, Munich, 81373, Germany
- SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, Wiesbaden, 65201, Germany
- KSV1870 Information GmbH, Wagenseilgasse 7, Vienna, 1120, Germany
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, Neuss, 41460, Germany
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, Baden-Baden, 76532, Germany
- ProfileAddress Direktmarketing GmbH, Altmannsdorfer Strasse 311, Vienna, 1230, Austria
- Emailage LTD, 1 Fore Street Ave, London, EC2Y 5EJ, the United Kingdom
- ThreatMetrix, Inc.,160 W Santa Clara St., Suite 1400, San Jose, CA 95113, United States
- payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, Vienna, 1120, Austria
payolution will share your bank details (specifically the sort code and account number) to SCHUFA Holding AG in order to verify the account number. SCHUFA Holding AG uses this data to verify whether the bank details you provided are plausible. You agree to SCHUFA using these data to verify whether they are stored in their data set and to share the results of this verification with payolution. Further data exchange such as the disclosure of credit information or the transmission of other bank information or the storage of your information in the SCHUFA database will not take place during this account number verification process. For reasons of proof, only the act of verifying the bank information by SCHUFA will be stored.
payolution is also entitled to store, process, use and transmit to the above-mentioned reporting agencies data on any conduct that is in breach of contract (e.g. undisputed outstanding claims).
(4) We are legally required to verify your credit worthiness under the provisions of the Civil Code on funding assistance between merchants and consumers.
(5) In the event of a purchase on account or by installments or by SEPA direct debit, we will transmit data regarding the details of this installment business transaction (your personal details, purchase price, term of the installment business transaction, start of installments) and the contract terms (e.g. repayment in advance, extension of contract term, repayments made) to payolution GmbH. After assigning the purchase price claim, the Bank to which the claim is assigned will undertake the data transmissions mentioned. We and/or the Bank to which the purchase price claim is assigned shall also report data on events contrary to the contract (e.g. termination of the installment business transaction, enforcement measures) to payolution GmbH. In accordance with data protection provisions, these reports may only be made if this is required to safeguard legitimate interests of the contract partners of payolution GmbH or of the general public and your legitimate interests are not compromised thereby. payolution GmbH shall store the data in order to be able to provide its contract partners, who provide payment by installment and other loan arrangements to consumers on a professional basis, with information to assess the creditworthiness of customers. Companies collecting debts on a commercial basis and which are bound to payolution GmbH by contract may be provided with address information for the purpose of tracing debtors. payolution GmbH shall only provide its contract partners with data if they credibly have a legitimate interest in the data transmission. payolution GmbH shall only transmit objective data without specification to the Bank. Subjective value assessments and personal income and asset information is not contained in information provided to payolution GmbH.
(6) You can withdraw your agreement to having your data processed for the order at any time. The above-mentioned statutory obligations to verify your creditworthiness shall remain unaffected from any such revocation.
(7) You are obliged to provide us only with true and correct information.
(9) You can also contact the Paysafe Group Privacy Officer at:
Am Euro Platz 2
Data Processing Register Code (DVR): 4008655