General Terms and Conditions (GTC) vis-à-vis Consumers (as at: 01.05.2020)
I. Scope of application, contract language
- These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply and become part of the contract between you and us, Koffer24 GmbH, Mauerberg 25, D-86152 Augsburg via our online store www.koffer24.de concluded contracts.
- These GTC apply only if you act as a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB. § 13 BGB reads: Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
- In principle, we deliver to the Federal Republic of Germany; where else we deliver and under what conditions, please refer to the section "Delivery and Shipping Costs". https://www.koffer24.com/services/shipping-costs/
- The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German. Translations of these GTC or the contracts concluded with us into other languages are for your information only; in cases of doubt, the GTC and contracts in German shall be binding.
II. Precedence of mandatory consumer protection regulations
If the contract concluded with you and/or these GTC contain provisions which, at the time of the conclusion of the contract with you, conflict with
- contradict mandatory consumer protection regulations or
- your rights under mandatory consumer protection regulations are restricted by the contract concluded with you and/or these GTC,
the relevant provision shall not apply and the mandatory consumer protection provision shall take the place of this provision. However, the remaining provisions of the contract concluded with you and/or these GTC shall remain valid and continue to be part of our contractual relationship with you.
III. notice No participation in arbitration
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
IV. Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of the goods in our online store does not constitute a legally binding offer by us, Koffer24 GmbH. Rather, our offer is an invitation to you (invitatio ad offerendum) to place an order with us.
- By clicking the button "Order with obligation to pay" in the ordering process, you make a binding offer to purchase the goods displayed in the order overview.
- If you receive an order confirmation from us after sending your order, this is not yet an acceptance of your contractual offer. We only accept your offer and thus a contract between you and us is only concluded as soon as we accept your order by a separate e-mail or dispatch the goods.
V. Storage of the contract text
The terms of the contract with details in particular
- the ordered goods,
- the prices of the goods,
- the delivery times,
- these terms and conditions and
- the cancellation policy
will be sent to you by e-mail with the acceptance of your offer by us (Item IV. Paragraph 3 of these GTC). We are not obliged to store the contractual provisions sent to you by e-mail in the same way as we sent them to you. If you wish to store the contractual provisions permanently, we recommend that you either print them out or store them permanently in another suitable manner.
VI. Processing, use and deletion of your data
- We collect and process your personal data when you provide it to us
- when opening your customer account or
- for the execution of a contract. You can see which data is collected and whether the input is required or supplementary and voluntary from the respective input form.
- If your business relationship with us has ended, we are only entitled to use the data you have provided for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete execution of the contract or deletion of your customer account, we will block your data with regard to the retention periods under tax and commercial law and delete it after these periods have expired. We will only continue to use your data if you consent to further use of your data after your request for deletion or if we reserve the right to use your data in a legally permissible manner, which we will then inform you of if necessary.
- In order to process the contract with you, we work together with service providers who support us in whole or in part in fulfilling our obligations to you. Information and certain personal data about you will be transmitted to these service providers. The transfer of data is always limited to what is necessary so that the service provider is able to perform its activities in the execution of the contract. In particular
- commissioned transport companies data that are necessary for the delivery of the goods,
- commissioned credit institutions and payment service providers the data that are required to process the payment.
- If you have registered for our newsletter, we will send you information about our offer on a regular basis. With your registration, you give us your consent to use the data you entered for the purpose of advertising and we use this data exclusively for the promotional request from you. You can revoke your consent at any time - a message to us is sufficient. In this case, you will be deleted immediately from our distribution list for the newsletter. Otherwise, paragraph 2 applies accordingly.
- If we have obtained your e-mail address in the course of your order for goods without you having expressly subscribed to the distribution list for our newsletter, you will not receive any promotional information from us - we respect your privacy!
VII. terms of payment
- The purchase price is due for payment immediately with your order.
- Please note that, depending on the selected payment method, we will involve credit institutions and / or financial service providers, to which we must transmit or transfer appropriate and necessary for the payment processing data from you. Depending on your previous behavior with other purchases, it may happen from case to case that we receive a rejection or a negative notice from a credit institution and/or a financial service provider, depending on the selected payment method.
- In the course of processing your payment, we are entitled to assign or sell the purchase price claim against you to a credit institution or a payment service provider.
VIII Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment. If you are in default of payment for more than 10 days, we have the right to withdraw from the contract and to reclaim any goods already delivered.
IX. Terms of delivery
We deliver the goods according to the agreements made with you. This includes in particular
- the delivery time agreed with you
- the agreement on which carrier we will use to ship the goods to you.
- the agreement on whether and to what extent you have to bear the costs for packaging and shipping (shipping costs).
X. Right of revocation; right of return
We give you the following instruction about your right of withdrawal.
You will be instructed about this as part of the ordering process and these terms and conditions as follows:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Phone: +49 821 89 99 00 - 45
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
Within the Federal Republic of Germany, we bear the cost of returning the goods.
Outside the Federal Republic of Germany, you bear the direct costs of return.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
- End of the cancellation policy -
- The statutory provisions on warranty shall apply; these provisions shall not be limited in any way by the contract concluded with you and/or these GTC.
- If we or third parties provide you with guarantees for the goods you have purchased, such guarantees shall in no way restrict the statutory warranty rights to which you are entitled.
XII. Limitation of Liability
- The following provisions do not limit the statutory warranty to be provided by us; any mandatory liability on our part under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
- In all other respects we limit our liability to cases of intent and gross negligence. We shall not be liable for injury to life, limb or health caused by a negligent breach of duty on our part or by an intentional or negligent breach of duty on the part of a legal representative or vicarious agent of ours, or for any other damage caused by a grossly negligent breach of duty on our part or by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on the part of a legal representative or vicarious agent of ours.
- Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be nationwide, error-free and/or available at all times according to the state of the infrastructure and/or the state of the art. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant, location-independent and uninterrupted availability of our Internet offer.
XIII. final provisions
- Changes and additions to these GTC are complete and final. Amendments and supplements must be made in writing to be effective.
- If one or more provisions of these GTC are or become invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna AB, Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the purchase on account and the installment purchase as a
payment option. Please note that Klarna Invoice and Klarna Installment Purchase are only available for consumers and that the payment has to be made to Klarna.
be made to Klarna.
When buying on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. The complete terms and conditions for
you can find here.
Klarna installment purchase
With the financing service of Klarna you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least
6,95 €). For more information on Klarna Installment Purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European
standard information for consumer credit can be found here.